Clients who wish to leave a personal and family legacy choose the HEKB team of professionals for the reputation we've earned for providing highly customized, creative and compassionate estate planning advisory services. We take the necessary time to understand each client's personal and family background, values, financial circumstances, business history and interests and unique vision of the future.
The HEKB team addresses a number of key elements in creating an estate plan that is a perfect fit for you and your family:
- HEKB ensures that your property benefits those whom you choose, in the manner you select.
- HEKB helps to minimize costs, including taxes, administrative expenses, court costs and fees.
- HEKB provides for the management of your assets during your lifetime if you are disabled or wish to have someone else handle your finances and investments.
- HEKB also provides for the continued management of your assets after your death.
- HEKB addresses other critical issues, such as income tax planning, insurance, retirement planning, family and charitable giving and ownership succession for a family business.
A resulting estate plan often includes some combination of the following:
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Documents
- Trusts – revocable, irrevocable, split interest, generation-skipping
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Qualified State Tuition Programs
- Charitable Gifts
- Family Partnerships/Business Ownership/Succession Plans
The HEKB team promises that your estate plan will be customized to fit your own family and financial situation, while also emphasizing flexibility, in the recognition that families mature and circumstances evolve.